Travellers Clan Zeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travellers Clan Zeus

L2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Picachu
Picachu

Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me ) Empty
PostSubject: Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me )   Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:20 am

I upload this to check my job:P
I make Instrumental Hip-hop from 13 Age:P
i have create total 300+instrumental but i have lost 200+ because i have broke my hard dysk from laptop:(SadSadSadSadSadSad

Here is one Mix Tape with some of my instrumental (15+tracks for litle time Razz )
Time=14:50

Soz for remix is not good i have create last night to put only here Razz

[ Who wont can download:P but plz for 3 member to download because i wont opinion for Arek,Giannhs,and Snufkin ] king

btw if you will like some of this i can upload Full VErsion of track farao

Link = >

http://rapidshare.de/files/39055761/SomeProductionDjrolb.mp3.html

Tnx
Back to top Go down
https://travellers.forumotion.com
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me )   Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:44 pm

i have no idea, why u want my opinion, cuz im not an expert at all. i like it a lot. i cant say, what part was best and what wasnt so good, but generally its good music. i would like to hear it with some voice afro
Back to top Go down
locko

PostSubject: Re: Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me )   Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:56 am

Arek you can listen to rap music?I heard that sepultura for you is like soft pop music...... bounce
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me )   Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:42 am

u've heard wrong. yes i like metal, but more light, melodic metal. sepultura is too hard fo me. i cant hear any music in gorgoroth or amon amarth. my first hard band was cypress hill Wink
i like rap verry much. hip-hop is the music, what.. just blah Razz
Back to top Go down

Download_THis(some of my instrumental create from me )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travellers Clan Zeus :: Community :: Links-
Jump to: