Travellers Clan Zeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travellers Clan Zeus

L2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ally matters

Go down 
+3
Picachu
Snufkin
Myghal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Myghal
Myghal

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Jarek ask me to think about that:
his ppl dont know greek [sometimes even eng] and fear ppl dont know eng. they complain, that they have no friends in ally to exp with. fear dont even exp with us, they mostly dont talk with us [or me] also.

from the other side i dont have any contact with Kapa ppl also. they dont try to talk on eng, they dont talk even in PL and at least our greeks have a contact with fear.

Jarek propose change fear to polish clan [i dont remember the name, but fen is a lider] clan with ppl in ourage, but who know eng [i hope].

for now i decide nothing. i w8 for ur voices and opinion
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:39 pm

For what I care I would merge KaPa and Travellers to one clan and focus on lvling this merged clan to maksimum skills, place etc.

But as far as I know it's impossible with current states of minds.

Jarek is happy with KaPa (although he is quick to complain on stupidness and sheer incompetence of some of his lot), dont know about the other is KaPa

We are happy with Travellers, although we do not posses clan hall we can always transfer one from KaPa (like puting it on auction and biding for maximum the same moment) Jarek sponsored this clan hall so he could save the $$ for his own purpouses (like we realy need this much clan adena with clan hall)

From KaPa I realy only know Jarek, Iza and Sayoran (dont know real name) others, like Jarek said, "just come and go".

I pretty well know this situation from Ogame (some online game with big community I once played for 2 years): everybody is happy with what they have and dont want any changes, but when I played thare was 2 major merges of clans I was part of and after them I didnt heard a single complain becouse of those merges.

Prorior to the merges thare was much uproar like 1st merge (when I advocated to merge and majority of my clan members ware against it) "but we are weaker ones so we will be like pawns to them" etc and 2nd one when I was in "stronger" clan I heard from them that they wont fully merge into our clan (not to mention that we already was concived by the whole server as single clan as whare we went they went and vice versa)

I say: Try to convince Jarek to create one clan from Travellers and KaPa's best players (screw the rest that dont want to socialize). With recent changes in Travellers, like keeping cwh only for inter char trades and for common mats warehouse so everybody can take them or leaveas needed Jarek cant tell that we are open for theft.

This is only from my perspective and I hope when Jarek will join this forum he will adress this.

United we stand, divided we fall!

And back to topic:
If we would merge to one clan we will have open space for another clan ;P

I dont want to drop Fear becouse I have better contact with them than with most of KaPa ppl that dont even say "hi", or "cześć" on ally chanel when they log in

MaiTak doesnt know english either but I chat with him sometimes (very limited chat I must say... but hey!)
Back to top Go down
Picachu
Picachu

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:05 am

i have be with f.e.a.r ally 2 times (one now ,and one wen i was created naites)

in F.e.a.r is some super ppl like domenika,maitak,Cessarion!
but with another i never speak because never use ally chanel
Back to top Go down
https://travellers.forumotion.com
Karelle
Karelle

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:10 am

I know Fen's clan, or a few of them. My bro's new char is this clan.

About Fen i heared many... hm... things. One of them were good and the others bad. I dont' know the guy, but i know he's 80 lv Very Happy (And he's funny Razz)

Anyway... in this clan i have many friends, one of them is my VERY good friend, which u dont like Arek... Remember Seph/ Witek?
and there's few ppl... i were with them on rb, they r nice. But as i know, they have ally. Im not sure ofc. Smile

And if we are talking about fear or Kappa. Well... I just stoped to say 'hi' on ally chat, cause it makes no sense anymore. ;]

So... That's all i wanted to say Smile alien
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Ola u dont feel connection with FEAR, KaPa or both?
Back to top Go down
xystra
xystra

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:35 am

I was thinking too much if I should reply or not to this. However something happens all the time ( and right now I am writing)
and I decided to speak a little. Situation is strange last 2 months. Many ppl who play in ally and in our clan dont speak, not even say a simple hi!!!!
The point is not if someone speaks English, Polish, Greek or whatever neither where he came from. The issue is If someone wants to speak or not!! Consequently the issue is if someone want to cooperate with others or not. I dont have problem with our ally.
however before we discuss about ally we should solve our internal issues. First lets control our behavior and then we could see.
Anyone can play the way he wants, but if someone dont like to speak I dont want to speak to him too. Many times I have asked ppl "who r u" or say "hi" and noone respond although he is in, or he just log. This is unacceptable. I like ppl from both clans of our ally, but I cant hant anyone to speak or whatever. The language is not problem by itself I think. There r ways to control this
issue. I also agree with Picachu, some ppl dont use ally channel, and some other not clan channel either....
Back to top Go down
Karelle
Karelle

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:46 am

Myghal wrote:
Ola u dont feel connection with FEAR, KaPa or both?

Do i feel connection?
How can that be, if always when i say 'hi' on ally chat noone answer me? Neutral
From ally i spoked only with Jarek few times, so...
forgive me Razz
Back to top Go down
parolakias
parolakias

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:30 pm

I also agree that its strange situation that ally with fear. Language is not problem but manu ppl from fear do not know english..my problem is that many ppl dont either say hello in ally channel...I also believe that some guys there are good and some guys are not..But i think all clans except our have bad boys in:-)))
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 pm

CKdezerterzy declared war on KaPa. i try to talk with them to end that war peacefull. they simply say no. so if u have any connections ask other clans to attack CK. lider name is borysboss
i have already spoken with chaos and they will make that war, but now have penalty for that for 5 days. ill remindit to them later Smile
Spiros and Marilena have big kisses from Aramis7.
he didnt want to kiss me.. bastard Razz
Back to top Go down
Vilfe
Vilfe

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:26 am

WAr! War! War! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:37 am

we dont have war Razz
i will not join to this. however nothing stop u to make party with kapas and go with them on hunting Wink
i did it last night Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xystra
xystra

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Very Happy maybe me and Marilenna are more beautiful than you Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ally matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally matters   Ally matters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ally matters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travellers Clan Zeus :: General-
Jump to: