Travellers Clan Zeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travellers Clan Zeus

L2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POL 1:0 AUS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myghal
Myghal

POL 1:0 AUS Empty
PostSubject: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:56 pm

i wonder how much that jury got paid for that game ;]
worst thing is that we cant do nothing about it, even if everybody knows it was fake 11 Sad
and noone will punish that jury Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm

1. not jury but Referee

2. not Poland vs Austria 1:0 but Poland vs Howard Webb 0:1

This was so obvious that ref is helping Austrians to score that it wasnt even funny. First couple of free kick one after another and when that bitch realized that Austrians are to lame to score that way he found some lame excuse to dictate penalty kick.

Funny thing is that this bitch has fans in great Britain becouse of his fair Refereing in premiership league, that damned British ppl even would like that he would ref euro finals.

I just hope that his career as referee has ended in 91'st minute of Poland - Austria match. And above that I hope that he will be forced to sell hot dogs in some public place so every Polish that feels like it could spit into his ugly face.

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ovxZOPyN7sM
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:44 pm

or mabe we c that situation like this, becouse we r from PL, and we have emotional connection with our team. i wish to know, what can say about it other nation ppl. plz reply to this subject.
i really like to know, how do u c that penalty situation, and [if u can remember] what ur commentators said about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Picachu
Picachu

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:45 am

Myghal wrote:
i wonder how much that jury got paid for that game ;]
worst thing is that we cant do nothing about it, even if everybody knows it was fake 11 Sad
and noone will punish that jury Evil or Very Mad

i have see the game and i have be very ungry because the facking bastard stupid man who was the refere and have give the fake penalty in minute 90' . polania have play one very good game. gratz. golafski and the brazilian man who now play for poland was fantastic
Back to top Go down
https://travellers.forumotion.com
Picachu
Picachu

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:46 am

btw romania ftw. italia romania 1-1 and we lose and penalty . we are second now in group and we can go in 8
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:00 pm

meh at least we (me, Arek and Platek) won Euro on PES.6 today Razz

Quote :
golafski

You mean Boruc the goalkeeper?

Yeah he was awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Picachu
Picachu

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:10 am

Snufkin wrote:
meh at least we (me, Arek and Platek) won Euro on PES.6 today Razz

Quote :
golafski

You mean Boruc the goalkeeper?

Yeah he was awesome Smile

Pavel Golanski
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:55 pm

Greece have to change GK and coach mabe. ur team mostly dont play, just w8 for mistake of opponent. u have good players to kick few asses. imagine Greek team playing foward and Boruc [PL GK] on ur back Wink
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:14 pm

yeah even Portugal could use some kind of Boruc class GK Razz

They lost to Germans mostly becouse of that single guy
Back to top Go down
Picachu
Picachu

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:38 am

Arek i am not from grecce:) i am from romania but the last 8 year i am in grecce. btw nikopolidis[ grecce GK ] he retard from national team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POL 1:0 AUS   POL 1:0 AUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POL 1:0 AUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travellers Clan Zeus :: General-
Jump to: