Travellers Clan Zeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travellers Clan Zeus

L2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last one switchces lights off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufkin
Snufkin

Last one switchces lights off Empty
PostSubject: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm

This forum is dead DEAD D E A D!!
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:23 pm

cus only 5 ppl play and we talk in game Razz
Back to top Go down
Picachu
Picachu

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:56 am

i can't play L2 i can't intro here . i will be again active member in 2 mouth i think. btw plz tell to rominek to put me again in Travellers plz.
Back to top Go down
https://travellers.forumotion.com
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:07 am

Picachu wrote:
i can't play L2 i can't intro here . i will be again active member in 2 mouth i think. btw plz tell to rominek to put me again in Travellers plz.

rominek is in travellers? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:52 am

no, rominek only have pass into his char.
it will be hard to tell it fo him, cuz we have no contact. if ill c him in town ill tell it to him Wink
Back to top Go down
Karelle
Karelle

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:17 am

I don't have lineage... scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:17 am

I play WoW
Back to top Go down
Karelle
Karelle

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 am

Snufkin wrote:
I play WoW

OMG, betrayal!, How could You ^^ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:08 am

Karelle wrote:
Snufkin wrote:
I play WoW

OMG, betrayal!, How could You ^^ Evil or Very Mad

Becouse WoW is better game?
- you CAN grind but dont HAVE to, and even if you do you dont gring for month for single recipe that has only 60% of working and if it fails grind starts all over again or if it works you start to grind for another recipe that guess what... has only 60% chance of working... and so on and so on and so on
- no CHANCE skills - everything always works (not counting resisting magic or dodge'ing blows etc)
- pvp system is better in my opinion - you cant kill one half of palyers but are rewarded for killing opposing faction
- no trillion unbalanced classes (9 fairly balanced classes - thare is no rock<paper<scissors fenomena)
- battlegrounds! - this one feature its worth of uninstalling l2 forever!

If someone said that l2 is pvp oriented - someone lied - l2 is grind oriented
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:45 pm

so u say, that i can take ur items and sell ur char? Very Happy

all that grinding u r talking about is to get top items, to play with top items. if u dont want to grind, go on try to pvp without that items Razz

i dont belive that in wow u have all best without spending a time.. it would be boring Razz
go on eagle server if u need to have all stuff and exp in one hour Wink
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:49 pm

In WoW - best gear you get for honor points and arena points - little thingys that you get when you pvp

Another irritating thing is that you cant make buisness without char online.Heck even UO had and utility that let any player sell items when offline why cant L2 have this? I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 pm

in white eagle server u dont have to make a shop at all... rates r x2000
it is same noobish as wow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:09 am

ehh you never played WoW so dont judge a game you only seen
Back to top Go down
Karelle
Karelle

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:17 pm

Your choice, i like l2 more anyway. Very Happy
My bro played both games n' he said that l2 is better.

I think it depends from different persons Wink
So don't argue ;P
It's just stupid games xD

...KIDING Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:17 am

now in clan we have 2 friends from my work, wo were playing in almoust all MMORPG
they r impressed with L2
i judge that game only about ur texts. if there is big + that u dont have to grind.. pff i dont buy it.
Back to top Go down
Snufkin
Snufkin

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 am

Myghal wrote:
i judge that game only about ur texts. if there is big + that u dont have to grind.. pff i dont buy it.

Thare is grind, as in every MMORPG game (I've heard rumors that next gen MMORPG's will eliminate grind once and for all!) but thare is less emphasis on it. Its not like grind for 20 hours to have 20 minutes of pvp. I tried grinding in WoW and it slows down your progress but gives much more money - just have to find perfect spot and mobs for it.

While exping you can forget grind alltogather and just do quests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one switchces lights off   Last one switchces lights off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one switchces lights off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travellers Clan Zeus :: General-
Jump to: