Travellers Clan Zeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travellers Clan Zeus

L2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some say it's the truth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufkin
Snufkin

Some say it's the truth Empty
PostSubject: Some say it's the truth   Some say it's the truth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Someone got banned for posting this link on zeus forum's so dont do that...

http://f3l4d0mx.freeweb.hu/

one guy got his char banned for setting title bb zeus

Rebel forum: http://z13.invisionfree.com/ZeusIsDead/index.php?act=idx

here you can see what ppl think becouse on zeus forum you would just got ban and your topic delated
Back to top Go down
parolakias
parolakias

PostSubject: Re: Some say it's the truth   Some say it's the truth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:52 am

We all know that Asrael have favourites clans in Zeus..And we all know that he is looking girl to F@@@ from game...
Thats why i dont like zeus and i left it 4 months ago...
But im back cause my friends (Arek,Aneta,Ola,Michal,Spiros,Giannis,Marilena,Grigoris) {forget me if i forgot to mention someone} play in zeus...
If we decide to leave zeus and ALL join another server i will leave it too...I found a good one with X10
In zeus are only donators Now and we are not donator
PS: yesterday i craft ic helmet...I ll be very sad if we left zeus:PPP
Back to top Go down
xystra
xystra

PostSubject: Re: Some say it's the truth   Some say it's the truth Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:05 am

Mad ok its time to say some things.

Firstly everyone must understand that Zeus is a private server. That means that its owner can do whatever wants, or almost. Nobody do something for free. We all allready Knew that there are special cases of players, I dont care if they are "donators", or "friends" or whatever . Remember that there is donate in Zeus, at least for some things. Of course it is unprofessional, immoralist and stupid to do things out of the rules You have set, but as I allready told you, Zeus Is "Someone's Shop". In other words someone earns profit from it (A good profit in my opinion) and he acts in this way. If some idiots having complex, like to spend (a lot) of money to have the pleasure to be hero or kill me, or any player I dont give a shit. Also if I dont like someones Face or shop or services I can simply stop playing anytime. Same for you.

Secondly, why all of you get so ungry with all these? Do you want to be so Great Players?? Maybe your clan have 10000 war in Zeus, and you cant manage it? Maybe you have played 1000000 hours and have crafted 1000 items and you r not happy with what you have?? maybe you want +17 lol! skills and basic maths dont allow you to succed it? maybe you love rules and you cant endure this facking situation ? Basically nothing from the above happens! You just cannot accept that there are others that r better and you dont want to spend time to get some more things, and also you r not so fools to spend a lot of money( me too:P) in order to have fun. Just fun is the key. Once again if you dont have fun better stop playing. I dont like these things too, but I still can stop playing. Besides if you want a more straight situation you can always go to official rabbit Idiots will remain fuckin idiots either in this game and in real life too. And always some others will earn from them.

Last but not least, I have played many time -as everyone should know- much more than others. I have crafted and spoiled and exping etc many hours, BUT this is not my main activity as others do! Its not my life, its only a game that happens to show how assholes some (many) ppl could be. Razz I ll play as long as I like to do it. And dont you think that I like these sitution. I allready knew much more bad things than these you see last months. But I have my brain in my head and
I cant accept that I must stop playing just becouse there are 1000000 facking idiot kids and some shithead owners who they dont know whats the meaning of word "respect". THIS IS JUST A GAME. Face it in this way, not as your life's purpose.

The decision its up to you. scratch
Back to top Go down
parolakias
parolakias

PostSubject: Re: Some say it's the truth   Some say it's the truth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:08 am

Epeidi ta agglika mou den einai toso kala tha milisw sta ellinika:P
Spiro symfwnw apolyta me osa les...kai gw exw ws arxi na min plirwnw ena paixnidi opws to L2 gia na diaskedasw...
Apla epeidi einai diaskedasi kai oxi tipota allo eksaitias auton pou anafereis kai sy neuriazoume polles fores (dikaiologimena i adikaiologita)... Apla pisteuw oti mporoume na diaskedasoume me to L2 se ena pio "isorropimeno" server..Sigoura se olous tous server yparxoun filarakia ktl alla toulaxiston ekei den tha yparxoun donators...
Dld exei xathei i diaskedasi ston zeus re c....Liga atoma,to ally mas einai xalia,Flotsios ktl sou span ta neura ka.
Exw varethei 4-5 parathira gia na xparw san anthrwpos re gmt...to paixnidi einai omadiko alla den vriskw atoma gia na paw na xp i na kanw diafora alla...ase pou goustarw trela na pigainw se RB kai to ally den exei pote kosmo mesa i toulaxiston den endiaferontai gia kati tetoio..Tespa polla eipa...
PS..nomizw oti prepei na koitaksoume to thema me to ally dld tous FEAR gt den mpainoun i den milan katholou...einaikairos na kanoume mia alli clan ally nomizw...an kai eseis simfwneite...Auta!!!
Back to top Go down
Myghal
Myghal

PostSubject: Re: Some say it's the truth   Some say it's the truth Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:56 pm

as i said on zeus forum: i will not leave server, when u stay.
for pvp [where i can win] and working things, like real % chance to enchant, geodata etc. i log White Eagle and this is end of the story.
if more clans leave, we may think about castle Very Happy
Spiros, most ppl r not angry about donators. as u said, we knew it earlier. most ppl knew it too. but GMs makes ppl angry by:
lies
deny truth
acc delete
ban
dlvl
acc missing
and many more...
George i completly agree with ya

whatever u said lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some say it's the truth   Some say it's the truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some say it's the truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travellers Clan Zeus :: Community :: Links-
Jump to: